The Target is also a great place of wonderful deals of items of the grocery aisle. In order to discover the fun run deals of the category, you should see the final part of the latest Target Ad. Fun Run deal offers 20% off many products including cereal, fresh apples, and frozen food. Target trades packaged food with BOGOs on pg 17-18. You might want to lower the cost of the week with the fair prices by this global retailer. If you like to see such deals, I recommend you to visit pg 17-18. Nowadays, game snacks became one of the trends among all customers of similar big stores. Until the end of October, you will need to refresh and hydrate every cell of your body. Buy some cool and cold stuff from Target stores just to make sure you have enough stocks. Canada Dry, Pepsi, Bubly, and more products are available on the latest Target weekly ad. Target Fun Run Grocery is just an example of the popular deals of the week.
- Fresh 6-oz. pkg. raspberries or blackberries 2/$5 pg 17
- Select Market Pantry™ snacks 10% off
- Bear Naked granola BOGO 50% off
- All kids’ refrigerated yogurt 10% off pg 19
- Luvo, P.F. Chang’s & Sweet Earth single-serve frozen entrées 3/$10
- Select Bantam Bagels, Kodiak Cakes waffles & Udi’s muffins 2/$9
- Ground beef 2-lb. pkg. 85% lean $4/lb.
- Single Hint, Sparkling Ice, Bodyarmor, Smartwater, and Vitaminwater drinks. 10/$10 pg 19
- Wonderful 8-oz. pistachios $3.99
Subscribe to the Target weekly ad and get the proper products at lowered prices every week.