New sales have been announced in the weekly ad and on the target.com. Today, you can shop BOGO 50% off Halloween treats. Even a newer deal is on LEGO Sets. Check out up to 50% off saving on LEGO Sets. Find Star Wars, Disney Princess, Frozen II sets in the LEGO range of Target. There is also a deal that's been around for some time now. You can save up to 25% off home products and you can get extra 15% off furniture with the code FALL15. Moreover, you can shop BOGO 50% off barstools & dining chairs exclusively with Target Circle. I strongly recommend you to browse Target Weekly Ad, too. In the latest Target Ad, you can find new healthy food range called Good & Gather. It's a Target exclusive. Also, plenty of new products of Halloween costumes, treats, and decoration are available with awesome deals.
Target Toys and Games On Weekly Ad Oct 20 - 26
Shop top brands of toys, exclusive board games, and more in this Target Ad. Most toys are only at Target. You can buy Pikmi Pops Giant Pajama Llamacorn for $29.99. As mentioned, LEGO is one of the top brands of toys right now. Shop LEGO Hidden Side and Classic building sets. As you might know, you can play Hidden Side toys with a smartphone application. Paw Patrol toys and Call of Duty Modern Warfare are available on pg 15-16.
Only at Target toys:
- Project Mc2 A.D.I.S.N. electronic journal $19.99 pg 13
- Pikmi Pops Giant Pajama Llamacorn - Yuni Dreamcloud $29.99
- Project Mc2 doll and experiment $19.99
- Select Target-exclusive games 20% off
- PAW Patrol Mighty Twins Power Split Vehicle $26.99 pg 15
- PAW Patrol Mighty Twins 2pc $13.49
- PAW Patrol Mighty Pups Gift Set 8pc $26.99
- PAW Patrol Mighty Pups Cruiser Toy Vehicle $40.49
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for PS4 or Xbox One $59.99 pg 16