Red Dead Redemption II is probably gonna be the game of the year with its massive open world, extremely good-looking physics and graphics, exciting landscapes, cinematic camera mode, interactive and dynamic surrounding around the player. From the makers of GTA V, I think this is something to be expected, however, they seem to be dealing in something even bigger. I believe the gameplay will match the footage of gameplay they released on Youtube. Most gamers are hyped about this game and it's available on Thursday. Remember that the game is exclusive for PlayStation and Xbox. Style of the gameplay of RPG games is suitable to play with controllers. Two versions of the game will be released. Special Edition and Standard Edition. If you buy the special edition you may get an exclusive printed map, and pre-order will get you War Horse and Outlaw Survival Kit. The story takes place in 1899 so it's a cool western story. Three different 4K and Full HD TVs are also on sale at Target. Play the game on these consoles and TVs. Awesome!
- Red Dead Redemption II Special Edition on PS4 $79.99
- Red Dead Redemption II Standard Edition on PS4 $59.99
- PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Red Dead Redemption 2 Bundle $399.99
- Philips 43" Smart UHD Bright Pro TV - Black (43PFL5703) $379.99
- Philips 55" Smart UHD Bright Pro TV - Black (55PFL5703) $499.99
- LG® 49" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV $449.99
- Polaroid 32GSR3000FC 32" Flat Panel 720p LED TV $129.99
You can find more electronics, Nintendo Switch, entertainment products and games on pg 14-15. iPhone Xr will be available on October 26 at Target. Follow our Facebook page for more news and future Target Weekly Ad deals.