Fill your basket of candies with saving a lot on your favourite candies at Walgreens stores this week. Walgreens Weekly Ad provides a price range for the top brands like Reese’s, Snickers, Brach’s, Snickers, and more on pg 6-7. Let the Walgreens do the saving job for you with these ads and you just enjoy the beautiful climate of October and kids playing trick or treat game around. If you need to stock up some candies from Walgreens Halloween sale, I recommend you to visit pg 6-7. Also, buy plush toys for $12.99. Halloween edition of candies with their special packs is easy to spot on pg 6.
Walgreens Halloween decoration items might also be interesting to many. I think it’s wise to check out these Halloween parts of all weekly ads if they have one. Harvest Décor and beauty items will start from $1.99.
Check out these deals by Walgreens Ad Sep 15 – 21:
- M&M’s or Mars Minis Bags 2/$7 pg 6
- Hershey’s Bags, Minis or Pouch Candy 2/$7
- Autumn or Halloween Candy $.99
- Halloween Candy BOGO 50% off
- King or Share Size Candy 2/$3
- Hershey’s, Mars or Nestle Fun or Snack Size Candy Bags 2/$6
- Gummi Candy or Fruit Snacks 3/$3
- Ferrero or Lindt Chocolate 2/$8
- Werther’s or Riesen Candy 2/$4
- Sour Patch 2/$5
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Décor and Giftables $4.99 pg 7
- Select Harvest Décor and Beauty Items $1.99
As you might be already familiar with, Tim Burton’s movies are rich in horror figures and they have very parallel themes to the soul of general Halloween environment. I also recommend John Carpenter’s Halloween theme for those who look to improve their decoration and atmosphere. These are classical ideas, but you can improvise starting from there.