Save 20% off with the coupon at Walgreens. Buy a red nose to get the discount. The purchase must be over $10. Online coupons or coupon savings for some snack and breakfast products may do some good things for your budget. M&M's or Mars Minis, Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal, Wonderful Pistachios, and more are online coupons. Many good brands of soda packs are possible to spot in the first part of the Walgreens Ad. Dr. Pepper, 7UP, A&W, Sunkist are brands you can see. Buy 3 of them for $7.99 only!
Walgreens Weekly Ad has household supplies including cleaning chemicals. Aveeno or Neutrogena sun care, Dove Bath or baby care, and more are the products promoted on pg 3. Also, see Kellogg's Raisin Bran, Froot Loops, Red Berries, and Crunch are cereals to find. Make your breakfast a nutritional and cost-effective breakfast. Buy household items like Lysol, Scott, Dawn on pg 4. These products are Red Nose Day participating items.
- M&M's or Mars Minis 2/$4 - $1 off coupon pg 1
- Wonderful Pistachios Shelled, 6 oz. • In-Shell, 16 oz. $5.49 - $1 off coupon
- Crest or Oral-B Dental Care $2.99 & $1 off coupon
- Kellogg's Cereal $1.99 - $1.49 with $.50 coupon pg 4
- Kellogg's Special K or Kashi Cereal 2/$5 or $2.99
- Maxwell House Coffee, 11.5 oz. • Lipton Tea, 100 pk. $2.99
- Chobani or Light & Fit Yogurt 3/$3
- Dawn Dish Detergent $.99 - $.74
- Hostess Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns 2/$5 pg 5
- Kraft American Singles, 16 pk., Ground Beef, 1 lb. $2.99
- Bush's Best Baked Beans, 16 oz., Vlasic Kosher Pickles, 24 oz., Heinz Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise or Relish, 12.7 to 32 oz. BOGO 50% off
- Hellmann's or Best Foods Mayonnaise $3.49
- Lean Cuisine, 9 or 11.5 oz. • Devour, 12 oz. • Stouffer's, 9.6 to 12 oz. • Smart Made, 9 oz. 25% off
Walgreens snack sale usually has a satisfying variety. Today, you can browse the deals for May 19 - 25. Pringles, Nestle Crunch, M&M's, Orbit gum, Altoids, Ice Breakers, and soft drink variety are among the products of Walgreens Snack sale. Restock the breakfast foods like cereals, see all products from the Walgreens Ad. Subscribe to get the newsletter about similar deals and ads.
- Pringles 4/$5 - $1.99 pg 6
- Keebler Cookies or Crackers, 11.3 to 13.7 oz. • Cheez-It, 3.6 to 7 oz. • Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats, 8 pk. or Poppers, 5 oz. $1.99
- Roasted Peanuts, 16 oz. • Trail Mix, 6 to 9 oz. • Jumbo Sunflower Seeds, 13 oz $1.99
- Nestle Candy 2/$1
- Hershey's or Mars Candy $9.99
- 4-Pack Red Bull Energy Drink $5.99 pg 7
- 6-Pack Coca-Cola, Pepsi, 7 Up, Dr. Pepper, A&W or Canada Dry Products Mini Cans 2/$5
- Nuts, Mix, Corn Nuggets or Seeds, 1 to 2.75 oz. 5/$4 or $.99