This is the preview of the last ad of 2018. Happy New Year. Goodbye old days and welcome new version of life. You might want to stock up some snacks this week if you want to celebrate New Year with friends and family. Deals of the week are Kellogg’s special K or Kashi cereal which will cost $3 for 2 eventually after coupons. Buy classic lunch and breakfast foods on pg 3 of the ad. Walgreens Weekly Ad New Year snacks can be anything from the regular section because they are already favorite products of most customers. You can find ice cream, pudding, and more on pg 3. Visit pg 4 to see important soft beverage deals. Also, Pringles chips will be on your screen. Pay only $4 for 3 of Pringles. Another good deals is that on Gold Peak Tea priced at 3/$3! New Year party essentials are available on pg 6. Details of the products like Mentos, Nice! snacks, M&M’s minis or M&M’s are the things to find there. I also liked a small gift sale on pg 7. Buy PS Store and Xbox Live gift cards with discounts.
- Lay’s, 7.75 to 8 oz. • Doritos, 9.25 to 9.75 oz. 2/$4 or $2.99
- 12-Pack Coca-Cola or Pepsi Products 3/$12 or $5.99
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese 2/$4 or $2.49 pg 3
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese $.79
- Welch’s 100% Grape Juice, 46 oz. • V8 Vegetable Juice, 64 oz. 2/$5 or $2.99
- 6-Pack Coca-Cola, Pepsi, 7 Up, A&W or Canada Dry Products Mini Cans 2/$5 or $3.99
- Core Natural Water, 30.4 oz. •
BodyarmorSports Drink, 16 oz. • Bai Antioxidant Infusion Drinks, 11.5 or 18 oz. 2/$3
- DiGiorno Pizza 2/$9 or $5.99
- Lean Cuisine, 9 or 11.5 oz. • Devour, 12 oz. • Stouffer’s, 9.6 to 12 oz. • Smart Made, 9 oz.
That’s not all. To see all products from this ad, please see them on the Walgreens Weekly Ad.