Get your medical supplies at Walgreens stores. If you need daily meds like sleeping pills, vitamins, supplements, nutrition or personal care products it’s the right place to keep your wallet safe. Personal care items including products of Crest, Colgate, Gillette and more brands are featured on pg 19 of this ad. Advil, Aleve pain relievers, Zyrtec allergy relief and sleeping pills like Unisom got promoted this week. See their extra earnings, bonus points and mix and match sales at Walgreens Weekly Ad.
The pharmacy of Walgreens has plans for Medicare Part D social security. The details are available on pg 21. The vitamins, supplements and like-class items featuring BOGO deals can be interesting for you if you are interested in these services and products.
- Mucinex 14-20 ct. 6 oz. $12.99 pg 20
- Cold, Flu, Cough or Congestion Relief $9.99 – $5 Reward
- Tampax Pearl or Radiant Tampons, 32 to 42 pk. Always: Select Pads, 22 to 46 pk. • Pantiliners, 96 or 108 pk. – $3 reward
- BOGO 50% off Sleeping pills
- Finest® Nutrition Vitamins and Supplements BOGO Free pg 21
- Walgreens Digestive Care Coupon
- Pepto Bismol, 24 or 30 ct. or 12 or 16 oz. Metamucil: Capsules, 160 ct
Packets, 44 pk.
Powder, 57 or 114 doses
- Always Discreet Select Pads, 28 to 66 pk.
- Underwear, 10 to 20 pk. OR $9.99 with card & $2 off online or in most Sunday papers $11.99
- Walgreens Nutritional Shakes, 6 pk. 2/$12 – $6.49
- Soap & Glory and Botanics Skin Care & Cosmetics
- Underwear or Briefs, 18 to 40 pk. – Underpads, 30 pk. – Pads, 45 or 64 pk. 2/$30 or $16.99
This is not the limits of Walgreens pharmacy store for sure. You need to see the preview with the entire content in order to catch the details.