Rewarded purchases are significantly important when you want to maximize your savings regarding the regular shopping of a week. Popular retailers like Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, and others that sell pharmacy products frequently offer multiple-buy deals that promise rewards that will be good for your next purchase. I think it’s important to notice them since most of us would not mind buying a second product of the same. They are easily stored. Most of these items are non-food products but there are quite a few products in the snacks and grocery sections as well. The difference between a normal week and this week is the digital coupon for a $5 reward on the Walgreens. The first page of the ad promotes that deal. Get that coupon signing up with your email. If you are not a member, you can go to walgreens.com/NewAccount to sign up quickly. Today, you can see all Walgreens Weekly Ad Rewards Jun 14 – 20.
This is also important because starting from Jun 7, Walgreens will stop printed ads. Get your Walgreens Ad in your email with this method. If you don’t want to hassle with any of these, you can always check out our Walgreens weekly ad page to see any new deal is available. Remember, all things and deals will be the same in this ad. You’ll just not holding the ad in your hands.
Walgreens promotes next week’s deals on the cover page:
- Detergent, Fabric Enhancer or Dryer Sheets $2.95 – $1.95 – $1 off coupon
- Scott Paper Towels, 6 rolls or Bath Tissue, 12 big rolls • Select Kleenex Facial Tissue, 3 or 4 pk. $3.75 – $1.25 with Walgreens coupons
- Crest or Oral-B Dental Care 2/$8 – $4.29 – R. Rewards $2 off
- Dove Bath Care $5.99 + Register Rewards® $5 off on next purchase when you buy 3
Get 10x everyday points when you spend $20 or more in-store or online.
Walgreens Summer Sale and Father’s Day
Basic gear for summer is on sale next week. You’ll be able to shop sun protection creams and sunglasses BOGO 50% off next week. Walgreens Weekly Ad Rewards Jun 14 – 20 are gonna be valid for some gifts for Father’s Day, too. Fragrance, shaving kit, and greeting cards might be interesting as some gifts for this day. Designer Fragrances will cost 20% off. Take a look at the BOGOs, rewards, and coupons on pg 4 of this ad.
- Skincare Buy 2 Get 3rd Free pg 4
- Designer Fragrances 20% off
- King C. Gillette Shave Needs $5.99 to $29.99 – $10 reward wy spend $20 or more on participating products
Hallmark Greeting Cards $2 off coupon on 2
- Gift Cards
See a lot more items in the new ad. Subscribe to receive consistent content and news from these weekly ads.