Walgreens offers some good range of products for Christmas. You can see this super cool price range for reducing the costs. This work of Walgreens will make you shop for more products at lowered prices. You don't have to identify yourself as a great deal hunter. These weekly ads are like literatures of nice deals. Play with your making of shopping list.
Work your imagination to save more. Invent on these online reviews or lists with using your time but save the maximum amount. This is quite a list of snacks. It's essentially aimed to be a good source for snacks, beverage, breakfast food, coupons on these products and Christmas decoration. They have some original content differing these prices from other weekly ads and stores.
All the stuff you can see inside this content could be a great chance of lowering the costs. Almost anything is on sale on most weekly ads and Walgreens has pretty good. Opening monologue of this ad consisted of some good deals like gifts and snacks.
- Wonderful Pistachios Shelled, 6 oz. • In-Shell, 13 or 16 oz.
- 12-Pack Coca-Cola Products 3/$10 - $5.99 ea
- Gevalia or McCafe Coffee K-Cups 12 pk. $4.99
- General Mills Cereal 8.9 to 16.25 oz. 2/$5 - $2.99 ea pg 3
- Aunt Jemima Original Syrup, 12 oz. • Buttermilk Pancake Mix, 2 lbs. 2/$4 - $2.49
- Nice Pure Cane Sugar $1.89
- Chicken of the Sea Chunk White Tuna $.79
- Marie Callender's 2/$6 - $3.49 pg 4
- Lay's, 9.5 to 10 oz • Doritos, 9.25 to 9.75 oz. 2/$5 - $2.99
Sweets, chocolates, candies at Walgreens next week:
- Hershey's or Cadbury Holiday Candy 5-11 oz. 2/$6 - $3.99 pg 5
- Lindt, Ghirardelli or Godiva Chocolate Bar 3.1-4.4 oz. 2/$5
- Holiday Chocolate or Candy 2/$8 - $4.99
- Chocolate Gift Boxes $9.99
- Nabisco Cookies or Crackers 2/$6 - $3.49 pg 6
- M&M's 2/$5 - $3.79 - $1 off coupon
- Snyder's of Hanover, 5 oz. • Cheetos, 7 to 8.5 oz. 2/$6 - $3.49