I think Walmart has a counter sale against Target’s Black Friday Preview sale and both will be valid on the same days; Nov 8 – 10. Walmart has not a full Black Friday Ad yet but I believe they will publish one in a week. But currently, a new 3-day event ad, weekly ad of grocery and regular products, and America’s best toy shop ads are available online. Here the main aim is to promote possible holiday gifts consisting of entertainment products, TVs, mobile electronics, toys, smart technology, but one more important thing is also worth seeing. Walmart has online exclusives on walmart.com/deals. These are also named “Christmas deals” at Walmart. Seek potentially gift products there. Browse Walmart Ad Pre-Black Friday and other BF ads to reach the best deals of the year.
Walmart Ad 3-Day Event has 50″ 4K TV, only-at-Walmart products, Christmas toys, a number of rollback savings, and more. However, online shop of this major retailer can serve you with thousands of more deals.
- VIZIO 50″ Class 4K UHD Smart TV $248 pg 1
- Dell Inspiron i3 14″ Laptop – only at Walmart – $249
- Razor Turbo Jetts DLX $39.93
- Nintendo Switch Lite $199
- Barbie DreamCamper $70 pg 2
- VTech Sit-to-Stand Alphabet Train $39.84
- Hatchimals HatchiWOW $67
- iPhone 8 $3.33 per month with at&t pg 3
- Hisense 58″ Class 4K Roku Smart TV $298
TVs, laptops, clothing, toys are the top categories of Black Friday Ads. Additionally, browse the top toy catalogs of Walmart, Target, and Amazon this year.
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case $144 pg 3
- Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch $149
- Farberware 1.9-Qt. Air Fryer $29.88
- Neato Botvac D3 Pro Wi-Fi Robot Vacuum $199 pg 4