Folks like to set a new year resolution. I am one of them and I’d like to feel and look healthier in the new year. You might ask why wait for the calendar to add one number at the end of the year. Well, it has an emotional impact on our decisions. Fresh-start always feels good. At the beginning we feel enthusiastic and that energy will boost you up. At least you will be able to do something with the motivation of that little number.
Then comes the question: is there anything I should buy to support my progress? In most cases, since the balance of daily modern diet is a bit messed up, my answer is yes.
If you feel that way, too, you might wanna save money on whatever you need to buy. Meijer comes for help for bargain hunters. They have fitness products within BOGO sale and they offer a BOGO deal on skin care products.
- BOGO 50% off hand weights
- BOGO 40% off skin care products
Moreover, you can view the latest Meijer Weekly Ad for more offers. The latest weekly deals included these offers:
- Fresh deals on avocados, cara oranges, chicken breast, organic salad
- BOGO 50% off Angus beef chuckeye roast or steak or stew meat
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free Coke, Pepsi, 7UP or Dr pepper
- mPerks coupons on Campbell’s soup, Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- Get $5 off on Pedigree dog food or treats when you spend $30
- BOGO 40% off Meijer household essentials
These are only some of the highlighted deals from the first two pages. See all pages of Meijer Weekly Ad 1/21 – 1/27 to see a great range of sales this week.