A lot of new BOGOs are available in the Winn Dixie Ad Preview. It seems like it will be a profitable week at Winn Dixie stores. Borden singles, gluten-free organic pasta, Kellogg's cereals, Coca-Cola 8-12 pk. are all BOGO deals on the first page. There is also a weekend sale where you can save on ground turkey, T-bone steak, raw shrimp, butter. 2L Pepsi products will cost only $.89 with the weekend deal. Meat offers including chicken, antibiotic-free products, BOGO Free deals are available on pg 2. Take care of your body eating healthy foods from the fresh produce sales of the Winn Dixie stores. They have great fresh fruits at the lower prices. Grapes, tomatoes, apples, Papaya, and more are viewable on the same page.
Buy 2 Tyson products to get 3 items free. See these products on pg 3. Winn Dixie also has game day snacks and delicious foods. Candies, snacks, Chips Ahoy! cookies, Coca-Cola, and more products are featured in this category. Save $6 with the digital cashback deal. Find an extensive sale of BOGO Free deals on the final page.
- All Thomas’ Breakfast Items BOGO Free pg 6
- SE Grocers Chicken Breasts, Tenders or Wings BOGO FRee
- Nabisco Single Serve Tray Packs BOGO Free
- O’Sole Mio Pasta BOGO Free
- All Kellogg’s, Kashi or Bear Naked Cereals, Breakfast Bars, Pop-tarts, Eggo or Special K Flatbread Buy 2 Get 1 Free pg 1
- Borden Singles, Kraft Shredded or Chunk Cheese BOGO Free
- Ronzoni Traditional, Super Greens, Gluten Free or Organic Pasta or Prego Pasta Sauce BOGO Free
- 8 or 12 Pack Coca-Cola Products Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Premio Mild or Italian Sausage or Carando Meatballs BOGO Free pg 2
- All Reese’s Branded Items Buy 2 Get 1 Free pg 3
- Get (2) Gatorade FREE When you buy (2) 8 Pack Gatorade 2 for $10 pg 4
- Domino Granulated Sugar, Pillsbury Flour or Crisco Vegetable Oil 3 for $6
Many more cateogries, products, BOGOs, and coupons are available in the Ad Preview. Follow the Facebook page to get these on your feed. Subscribe to the category for emails about the posts and future weekly ads. Enjoy shopping at lower prices this week.