Buy the essentials to cook a decent meal at home. Target Weekly Ad can help you save on grocery products particularly in pantry sale. Cook a meal that will embrace your entire house with its appetizing smell. Pumpkin is the main thing in many grocery ads today. The whole week will have so much related to pumpkin and Halloween. Buy canned beans, diced tomatoes, chili pepper, ground beef, and sliced cheese to cook something really nice. Get free gift cards for certain purchases from the grocery of Target. Get free $5 Target gift card when you purchase $15-worth yogurt. Stock up some breakfast foods like cereals and coffee on pg 18. General Mills cereal will cost 2/$7. Beverage and snacks are also on sale at Target this week. Subscribe to the free newsletter to get emails about these supermarket items. Many more grocery ads are available right now. Most of them are valid starting on Wednesday. Target grocery deals are comparatively narrower than non-food categories, however, there are still good enough saving worth seeing.
- Select Market Pantry can tomatoes, chili powder or can beans $.79 pg 17
- Archer Farms™ 4- to 10.6-oz. harvest snacks 2/$7
- Tillamook 8-oz. shredded, block and sliced cheese 2/$6
- Fresh 2-lb. 93% lean ground beef $4.49/lb.
More from Target grocery deals:
- With any yogurt purchase of $15 or more - Free $5 Target gift card pg 18
- Select General Mills 18- to 21.2-oz. cereal 2/$7
- Pepsi, Canada Dry, Mountain Dew and more 12-pk. cans 3/$10.50 pg 19
- Gatorade 12-pk. bottles $6.29
Pet supplies and household products are also important items of Target's supermarket part of this ad. Find Tide, Gain, Bounty, Charmin, and more products as non-food deals by Target Weekly Ad. Apply for Target Red Card to get extra savings. Also, get $40 off when you spend $100 in your future shopping.