This might be the biggest TV sale on a Target Weekly Ad since Black Friday and Christmas gift time. Several big brands are currently predominantly the main thing on the first part of the content of Target Ad Jan 19 - 25. These are the preview of the deals that will be valid on Sunday. And not only TVs are fun products here, but you will also be able to save on an Xbox Bundle which comes with a recently released game by Electronic Arts; Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order. Westinghouse, LG, Samsung, Vizio, Hisense, and more brands of LED TVs might be a good guide for deciding what to buy. Choosing a TV might be tricky and your expectation plays a key role. The first thing is of course to set a price range. For example, if you are looking for a product costing between $450-$550, I might recommend a big screen by Samsung. That's a 65" 4K UHD TV and you will save $220 on that product.
Remember you can save an extra 5% with your Target Red Card. Calculate the cost regarding that fact if you are a Red Card owner. Whenever it's tax time of the year, you can see a lot of deals on tax software like TurboTax which is also available on Target Ad next week. Browse Target Weekly Ad TV sale Jan 19 - 25 but keep an eye on the accessories, electronics, smartwatches, newly released DVD movies, and game sale, too.
Target Weekly Ad TV Sale Jan 19:
- Westinghouse 50" 4K Roku UHD HDR Smart TV $199.99 - save $110 pg 1
- Westinghouse Roku 55" 4K UHD HDR Smart TV $249.99 - save $130
- LG 70" 4K Smart UHD HDR TV with TruMotion 120 $649.99 - save $250
- Samsung 65" 4K Smart UHD HDR TV with Motion Rate 120 $479.99 - save $220 pg 2
- Samsung 43" 4K Smart UHD HDR TV with Motion Rate 120 $249.99 - save $50
- VIZIO 55" 4K Smart UHD HDR TV $339.99 - save $130
- Westinghouse 43" 4K Roku UHD HDR Smart TV $199.99 - save $50
Get a $25 off when you get approved for Red Card at Target. Subscribe to the free newsletter if you want to get similar content in your email.